Ok, this is it. One more try and we are driving in.
Due to mild temps and rain in the immediate forecast many clubs surrounding us are closing. We don’t want to encourage riders to use closed trails to get to us so we are making the call to put off the party. The long term forecast looks decent so we are also going to close our trails with the hope that we can continue on after this weekend.
So Shack Party is postponed, again, but for the last time. So next Saturday March 2nd is the date and if we have to we will drive in instead of ride in.
If you need me I’ll be touring around with my sharpie marker to change all the signs I put up.