Our next meeting is Thursday January 17th at 7pm at the Clubhouse. If you haven’t been there before and would like to join us let me know and one of us will meet you at the road and guide you back.
If you look after a section of trail we need a few things:
All landowner agreements
Update of trail staking and signage
Inventory of any signs you have or need
If you can’t make the meeting please send this to Mark or Christy asap.
We also need to discuss Shack Party 2019, firewood and shack maintenance.
Hope to see you there!!
Apologies that these notices don’t always make the website…let me know if you want your email added to our mailing list which does get every notice.
Just a reminder that our next meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday October 24th at 7 pm and will include our signage training. All executive and anyone looking after a section of trail should be there for the training.
Paula and I attended the OFSC AGM this fall and were totally shocked to have Stoney Keppel awarded District 9 Club of the Year!
We are going to try this again, and hope for no +18 rain days like last year.
Join us for some food and fun at the Stoney Keppel Riders Shack! The event date is set for February 10th, 2018, More details to follow.
To see all the info go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1594999930588489/
We are open-yellow as of December 30, 2017. For latest trail info refer to the interactive guide at: Trail Guide
2017-2018 Club Executive
PRESIDENT: Mark O’Leary
VICE PRESIDENT: Brent Barfoot
DIRECTOR: Paul Davis
ADMIN: Christy Carson
TREASURER: Paula Harnack
SIGNAGE COORDINATOR: Matt Marsh
SIGNAGE INSPECTOR: Paul Davis
RISK MANAGEMENT: Matt Marsh
SHACK BUILD/INFO: Mike Morton
Happy to see some new faces at the last meeting and also to chat with some that couldn’t make it!
Our next meeting (AGM) will be on November 23rd at 7pm. At that meeting we will be holding elections to fill all positions.
Positions that we need to fill are:
Risk Manager Officer
If you have interest in filling any of the above please let me know by November 15th so that we can organize the election for the 23rd…should there be more than one volunteer for any position.
We do need to set up some dates to finish the shack. I’ll post/email any info on that as soon as I know.
*update November 6th
The OFSC has received permission from the MTO to extend the early buy permit discount (ie. $190) until this Wednesday, November 8th at midnight.
Meeting next Thursday, October 26th, 7pm at the shack! We will be discussing trail brushing, staking, closures, reroutes and landowner agreements.
We would like to encourage max attendance so please bring a new snowmobiling buddy along!
I don’t know about you but this is exciting for me!